maandag, mei 29, 2006

Therapie

Om mijn emoties de baas te kunnen, schreef ik al een nummertje met de piano voor ons "Ebbenhouten Schatje". Ja ik denk wel dat dit voor mij de ideale "uitlaatklep" is...

Ook Died was al stiekem een nummer aan het schrijven met gitaar...maar dat is aan hem om het al dan niet te "publiceren"... ;)

Ik laat jullie even een kijkje nemen in mijn gedachten en emoties...


As I'm sitting here - All by myself
And I wonder where you are
Are you happy now? - Are you healthy now?
When will you be with us?

Oooh I long to see your smile - And touch your skin
Search that sparkle in your eyes
To smell your hair - And give you love
Togheter we'll be fine

Please know, there's a place here in our hearts
A place for you - With the five of us we'll start
A family - Of happiness and love
Jah placed you in our hands - Eternaly
You little black pearl - I hope you'll see

Though you don't know - Where you're going to
Still remember where you're from
A place so far - And yet so close
You were born here in our hearts

Illiah and - Liana too
Are gonna realise
That you may look different - But you're just the same
We're all children in Gods eyes!!

Oooh we long to give you huggs - And kisses now
Let you know that you are home
Feel welcome here - Be happy here
You will never be alone

Please know, there's a place here in our hearts
A place for you - With the five of us we'll start
A family - Of happiness and love
Jah placed you in our hands - Eternaly
You little black pearl - I hope you'll see



Groetjes
Tabitha

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker